Works in Progress - WIPs
Finished Objects - FOs
- Harvest Sweater by Tin Can Knits for the Autumnal Equinox Sweater along in the High Fiber Diet podcast group
- Storm Cloud Shawlette out of prize winning handspun from FiberNymph Dyeworks
- Showl? Shawl-Cowl? made up out of Fiber Addiction handspun
- Cast on shortly after finishing spinning a worsted navajo ply
- Not sure if I like it as is so haven't made a project page yet
- Simple mesh cowl made up out of Lucky Cat Craft handspun
- Cast on shortly after finishing spinning a thick 'n' thin bulky 2-ply
- (2) 1oz samples from Linden Lane Farms
Spinning DVDs - DriveBy Review
- Building Blocks of Spinning with Sarah Anderson presented by Spin-off
- A great set for a beginner, covers everything you need to know from start to finish
- Covers different fibers and fiber prep
- Includes some info on plying and novelty yarns
- The Gentle Art of Plying with Judith MacKenzie presented by Interweave
- For someone who knows how to spin, covers what to do with singles
- Talks about how many plies, different kinds of singles plied together
- How to change your wheel set up to make the yarn you want
Bergere de France - Yarn sample book
- Get your own free catalouge that includes
- Images of their patterns
- Tools and notions
- Images of their yarns and some pages have real yarn samples!
- If you like to be inspired or see what's hot next check this great freebie out!
- A better late than never birthday box from Karen aka stashless aka havfaith
- Dryer balls with lavender scented sachet - 7 balls keep my super full loads of laundry static free and smelling faintly of lavender (so I can enjoy but the boys won't complain!)
- Hand sewn bag perfect for a one skein or small skein(s) project as well as sock knitting with cute two colored pull strings
- Cast on Bind Off by Leslie Ann Bestor this book is great! There are images of every cast-on and bind-off from different angles so you can pick one that looks just how you want, either to match or for a design element... And if you think you know all the cast-on or bind-offs you need, it's still useful because of the images!
- Cable Print bag ordered from SilviSherr of My Pink Boots
- Larger bag, can hold 3-4 worsted skeins easily and I fit a half sweater in too! It has a draw string and toggle to keep it closed and excellent craftsmanship.
- More crochet 'squares' that aren't really square at all from yarnballkiki7, Akhila. Love them all as usual but one is more intriguing to the novice crocheter in me :-)
Designing - Darn Good Yarn
- New design on the needles may be a big one! Out of reclaimed sari silk ribbon, this garment is working up fairly quickly on size 15 needles but I can't share too much yet :-)
- I also received several skeins of other yarns that will become designs for Darn Good Yarn very soon!
Thanks for watching and joining me on the Ravelry group and/or subscribing on YouTube! While I usually try to make the podcast shorter (30 mins or less) I've noticed that my longer eps are being watched by just as many. So I did not overly edit this one in the hopes that it is enjoyable as it is, even though it's over 30 mins. I get too much done in two weeks time to consistently be under 30 I guess :-)