In order to try and get through quickly I mixed the FOs and WIPs together...
- Christmas hats, the Capucine and earflap hats
- Rock Around, cowl design to match the Rock On, inspired by Lorrieu the dyer from North Cabin Fiber Crafts
- Commission hat, knit to resemble a crochet pic I was sent
- Crochet cowl from SW BFL/Banana fiber handspun
- Anne's Imagination Cowl by The Sampler Girl
- Tube Socks transformation
- A Riot of Color Socks
- Poncho design out of Twin Mommy Creations
- Lake Avenue Cowl
I have a little bit of spinning I'm working on... Two braids from a Got Fiber? Friday sale on Facebook by Phoenix Fiber Co. spun together using a tip from Debcquilts
GIVEAWAYS!!! It's that time of year for gifts, right? There are three possibilities for you to win!
- Lake Effect set, wrap pattern by KaRi Wymer and hat/mitts set pattern by myself
- Lake Ave Cowl, pattern by KaRiWymer
- Noro Spring/Summer 2013 magazine and RainloverKnits snagless stitchmarker set (Sarah also hosts the Raindrop Knits podcast)
Just post in the thread which one (or numerically your most wanted) you like and why for a chance to win!