Warning! I am wearing a finished Sweet Six Wrap. It's not too revealing of the pattern and shouldn't spoil any mysteries!
- Simplest Mitts by Tin Can Knits out of handspun fiber purchased at Michigan Fibre Studio
- Chucko Hat out of acrylic leftovers
- Wearing my Flippig hat out of Why Knot and Yarn Hollow
- Merryall Cardigan out of Cascade yarns
- Stored in my SheepySak
- MKAL Sweet Six Wrap out of Cascade yarn and other leftovers (I finish showing my wrap's progress at 18:40)
- Wild Wool Farm
- 2-4oz braids, split into 4 2oz sections. Spun green 2oz into n-ply, spun 2oz green and 2oz pink/purple onto each other in a 2-ply and plan to spin last pink/purple 2oz into n-ply.
- Hope to make a crochet plaid item from Whistle and Ivy
- Weaving Loom kit from 5 below
- Yeh it's cheap! But it's function and fun!
- Spinning kit from Napa Valley Fiber with contribution from Fairytalespun