Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First Etsy Sale!

My first Etsy sale was exactly what I thought would sell fastest!  The black cabled purse with handles handmade by my dad was sold in less than a month from posting.  I was able to get it to the buyer in less than a week and she was happy with it based on my feedback.  That is certainly the push one needs to feel it's worthwhile to keep plugging along.  So, today I listed another bag I made.  It's not the same style, but it's a cute little thing in it's own right.

I did have a sale (to my mom) off Etsy as well.  She requested Breast Cancer Awareness dishcloth items as a gift to a fellow survivor, who liked them very much.  Of course, I didn't think of making more "pink" items for the month of October until now, which is likely too late.  Maybe next year...

While I was a bit more busy with "real" work over the past couple weeks, I've been able to keep knitting a bit and hope to have lots more to list real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment