Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Handknits

A comment on an Instagram photo of myself in a shawl I'd knit got me thinking...  They said I should post pics of all my knits and at first that seemed like a huge task, but the more I thought I came up with a way to do it in a manageable way.  

A quick pic every day for the next 30 days of me wearing at least one of my handknits.  So starting today and going up til Christmas Eve I am going to (try) and post these pics to Instagram with the hashtag #30daysofhandknits.  Maybe a little explanation of the item if I have the time or remember much about it.  There may be days where I'm wearing more than one item.  

Will you join me?  Either by participating or following me, I'd love it!  You can find me on Instagram as denmoma or become a fan of Denknits on Facebook...  I hope to see more handknits or maybe some 'love' or 'likes' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment