- Panda Hat made up on my own for my daugher out of Universal Yarns Uptown Bulky
- Asymmetrical Cloche out of Bricolage Studios handspun and a matching cowl of my own design
- Tardis Cowl test knit from ages ago out of stash acrylics
- Haven Memories Socks out of Highland Handmades Sugar Maple Sock
- Simple Hat of my own design out of the Highland Handmades leftovers
- Mickey Mouse hat, earflap knit hat and crochet mouse ears
- Baby blanket (crochet) from the Easy Ripple Afghan pattern and stash acrylics
Works in Progress:
- Fox hat for a customer out of LBY Wool Ease
- Lake Effect by KaRi of the High Fiber Diet podcast, test knitting out of Shepherd's Wool
- Stored in my bag from MyPinkBoots
- Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf using my Happy Fuzzy Yarn handspun in Forest colorway
- A Riot of Color socks from the sock blank purchased at Stitches East, my usual vanilla socks
- Started the last of the Happy Fuzzy Yarn Dragonfly colorway on...
- 3D printed turkish spindle from Turtle Made on Etsy
- KitM swag, a drawstring cotton bag and a t-shirt
- Banana fiber from DGY
- Reclaimed Rubber purse from DGY
- LYS shopping - the panda hat yarns, more Shepherd's Wool and Neon Now by Plymouth Yarn
Spinzilla follow up
Designing for DGY:
- Best Sweater Ever now available!
- Men friendly scarf and Mom & Me cloche style hat in the works!
Shared Projects Drawing!