Monday, February 23, 2015

DenKnits 3.4


Catching up with very brief show notes...

Stitches West
Darn Good Yarn entered the Banana vest into the Fashion Show!

FOs
These are the Breaks out of Reynolds Rapture
Measure in Love cowl out of KnitSpinFarm batt I handspun
Rock Around cowl (my design) out of North Cabin Fiber Crafts
GAPtastic Cowl out of YarnBee Andes Alpaca held double
Fortune Cookie Booties out of Vannas Choice

WIPs
Lake Ave Cowl out of North Cabin Fiber Crafts
Liverpool Socks out of Dyeabolical Yarns
Chevron Mini's hat out of White Birch Fiber Crafts
TreLiz Poncho (my design) out of TreLiz yarn
Crochet Cloths out of Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton

Spinning
Hand carded rolags, navajo ply, 4 skeins of around 50yds or less

Acquisitions
Yarn Hollow yarns at the Yarnie Party at my LYS
Hobby Lobby yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment