Not sure why, but iMovie is not working for me... I've been trying to upload to YouTube for a week now and the app keeps crashing. My file is too large to do a direct upload to YouTube without compressing and I haven't figured out how to do that and keep it unzipped. At this point, the only way I have found to get the video up it using Picasa from Google. You can watch following this link: DenKnits 3.11 If I can ever get iMovie to stop crashing I'll get this up to YouTube then. Hopefully I can figure something better out by next recording!
Finished Objects - FOs
- Baby Sophisticate
- Baby Newsie Hat
- DGY Chevron design
Works in Progress - WIPs
- Lotus Flower Blanket
- Steel city shawl
- Age of Brass & Steam ?
- Blue Barn Fiber
- 2 sets of rolags spun individually as singles, then 2-ply together using cake method
- Highland Handmades
- 4 oz Shetland braid from Stitches East
- Split the braid in half lengthwise and then each into thirds widthwise
- April Spin this Box
- Phoenix Fiber Co 1.6 oz rolags of merino, silk, faux cashmere, viscose, tussah silk, firestar, and angelina
- Spun singles, then felted/fulled them
- Topeka Twister 2 oz braid of merino and bamboo
- 2-ply using cake method, did not split braid
- Snerb 1.5 oz 4 mini batts of merino, alpaca, sari silk and angelina
- Spun singles long draw then 2-ply with mulberry silk
- Six Fingered Kitty Fiber Arts 1/2 oz teeswater locks
- Tail spun and 2-ply with mulberry silk
- Fiber J 1 oz mulberry silk gradient dyed
- Spun singles
- 2-ply from the darkest end first with the locks
- 2-ply from darkest end left with the mini batts
- Leftovers left as single, mostly white
Out and About
- Holland Fiber Friends
- small group meet up over Memorial weekend
- June 13th next meet up for World Wide Knit in Public Day
- Look for a local meet up near you!
- If you can't find one, go knit in public anyway!
Shared Projects Drawing
- Since I apparently forgot all of April and so far this month I drew 2 names to win a $5 or less Ravelry downloadable pattern. PM me on Rav or email me.
- Currently swatching with new Darn Good Yarn called Fuzzy Acrylic
- The kits sold by Fiber Addiction that I contributed a pattern to, which also had fiber by Fiber Addiction, a spinning bag by Chasing Acorns and a spindle by TurtleMade, were picked up by StephenBe to be sold at his awesome shop!