Finished objects - FOs
- Cowl design out of handspun corespun from Winding Wool Creek Fiber Mill
- Already test knit, should be available soon!
- Handspun cowl/poncho (concho?) from hand carded fibers spun gradiently
- Didn't turn out how I planned so I don't intend on publishing
- Baby Bandana Bib
- Used Louisa Harding Jesse
- Hat design out of Wool Sundae worsted weight yarn
- Pattern will be part of a giveaway by Mamagrizzlyknits
Works in progress - WIPs
- Socks out of Plymouth Yarn Neon Now
- Sweater design out of TreLiz DK weight in custom colorway
- Test knit shawl out of handspun yarn using fibers from WonderWhyFarm, UniquelyYours and Mielke's
- Practice corespinning with core I purchased at this year's MFF and fiber purchased at last year's MFF
- Handcarded black merino from FiberJ with sari silk ribbon threads and corespun, then 2plied it
- Handcarded other unknown fiber with sari silk ribbon threads but haven't spun the rolags yet
- Drop spindling! Happyfuzzyyarn on the TurtleMade turkish 3D spindle
- Test Knitters Call!
- Cowl out of DK, 475yds
- Poncho out of DK, 800-1000yds?
- Hat out of worsted, 220yds
- Cowl out of worsted, 200yds?
- Long cowl out of worsted, 185yds
New to me Videos
- Expertly Dyed - Art by Science
- Fiber talk
- We All Knit Here - Kristin