Friday, November 11, 2016

DenKnits 4.5 A little bit of everything


Spinzilla (not necessarily in the same order in the video) 2,903 yds / 1.6 miles

Boho Chic Fiber Co 114yds
Shay Day Fiber Arts 82yds
Uniquely Yours 82yds
Siobhan Crafts 380yds
Camel sample 35yds
Fiber Addication 194yds
Wonder Why Farm 270yds
Seven Spirits Farm 33yds
Beyond the Fleece 44yds
Hot Flash Fiber Co 116yds

Fiber Stash acquisitions
Siobhan Crafts
Wild Wool Farm

WIPs and FOs (hopefully in the right order but maybe not LOL)
*****I've linked my project page in the pattern name and the pattern page in the designer's name*****

Design shawl out of Yarn Hollow and Bricolage studio fiber that I spun
Large granny square out of leftover and small samples of handspun
Granny squares out of fingering weight leftovers
Flippig by Katrin Schubert
Bulky Brioche Poncho by Lavanya Patricella
Straightforward Mitts by Mone Dräger
Outlier Slouchy Toque by Kristina Olson (Lissome by Susan Pandorf referenced, not shown)
Crochet headband/earwarmer - No pattern or project page :-/
Virus Shawl by Julia Marquardt (I used these written directions though)
Merryall Cardigan by Amy Christoffers

Today I'm wearing my Imagine When shawl by Joji Locatelli

The bag I reviewed is by Sheepy Saks, hand-stamped bags for yarn and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment