Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome!

I've set up this blog to accompany my Etsy shop, DenKnits. I wanted a place to not only share and promote my items for sale, but also give a little behind the scenes on how I come up with the items.

For the past few years I've really gotten into my knitting, becoming more creative and original with it, resulting in a lot of knit gifts for family and friends! It's gotten to the point where I have more items I (want to) knit than people to share them with, so I thought I'd give an Etsy shop a try. It's such an awesome community that I've frequented as a buyer for a while now.

I've knit a lot of items, from kid sized blankets to purses to socks, but for the shop I'm trying to keep with smaller scale items that can be knit up in a reasonable amount of time. I expect to always have washcloths/dishcloths listed and am working on more purse styles. Scarves will be showing up as the weather cools down. I am also open to custom orders or requests for larger items or anything you don't see in the shop.

One of the most important things to me is feedback, so make a comment here, check out my shop and comment there, or even just ♥ "heart" ♥ me!

No comments:

Post a Comment