Sunday, April 13, 2014

DenKnits 2.7 Generosity





Finished Objects -
     Kitty Beans gifted, black and orange, a new free pattern from RetroLemon
     DGY Two in One cowls - new free pattern from ME!
     Rock Socks my vanilla sock knit out of Fiber Addiction yarn
     More Kitty Beans, a smaller orange one and a brown one

Works in Progress - 
     Blanket Squares working towards 35 total squares, knitting square 14 now

     I finished a Mizzle from Patricia Martin Designs for our group and my Hitchhiker - a Martina Behm pattern - for stash.less
     Pick a pattern from these designers and join along!  You have until April 30th!

Charity KAL
     Alice's Embrace is a group knitting shawls and lap blankets for dementia patients.  They have everything you need to know on their website, including patterns!  For every 10 FO's posted to our thread I will do a drawing for something :-)

SPINNING!
     I'm the proud foster parent of a Ladybug spinning wheel for a few months and was given lessons this weekend at a local Knit 'n' Spin along with great encouragement from the other spinners.
    I have finished 3 1/2oz fiber samples and have two braids to get me started, one gifted with the wheel from Greenwood Fiberworks and one I purchased for myself from Spun Right Round

No comments:

Post a Comment