Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My favorite things...

It's ready!  I've been thinking about this forever and I took the first step with my listings today... DenKnits - My Favorite Things can be found on Square Market or at mkt.com/denknits

I'm starting out by offering kit subscriptions.  The sooner you purchase the cheaper it is, and there's also a discount for paying in full up front.  If you purchase the 3 month set in May you will be sent the first kit in June, second in July and the last in August.  If you purchase in June or later it will take approximately two weeks to ship and you'll be sent the kits in order.

Since these are preorders I don't have pictures but I'll do my best to describe them and you can always ask questions!

June's kit is the 'That Sunset was Bananas' shawl kit which includes your choice of 4 skeins of banana fiber yarns, a shawl pattern, a tape measure and a little surprise.

July's kit is the Two in One Cowl.  You'll receive one skein of your choice chiffon ribbon yarn which is enough to make both cowls in the pattern included.  A set of size 50 heirloom quality cherry wood needles and a surpise will also be included.

August's kit is Llama hat.  The basic kit includes one skein of llama yarn in your color choice, a pattern that contains two hat designs, a stitch marker and a surprise.  You can add on a second skein of llama yarn for a discounted price if you want to make both hats.

The shop also has pins (or buttons) in stock that are 1" round with the DenKnits logo.  I love collecting these pins from dyers, podcasters or other fibery friends so I couldn't resist makings own!

I have many big plans for the future so if you don't see something that grabs you this time keep checking back for more of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment